Kids Junction After School Care Program Pricing, Madison
Ages: Kindergarten – 5th
Hours: 6:30 am to 6 pm
All-Inclusive Pricing: tuition, special presenters, breakfast, snacks, and workshop supplies.
Discounts: 10% for multi-child discount. Corporate Partnership Discount: 5% off all tuition for children in Early Preschool or older programs. Companies include UW Health, Spectrum, TDS, EPIC, and CUNA.
Registration fee: $60 for new families and is a onetime fee due when you sign up
ASAC Annual supply fee: $65 for new and current families due when you sign up and then for every year you sign up for ASAC
Automatic Payment: Add 8% to tuition if automatic payment is not used.
|After School Days||Tuition|
|Early Release (not scheduled)||$66|
|Non-School Day (not scheduled)||$85|
|Non-School Day (scheduled)||$55|
Weekly Christmas / Spring Break – will be posted.
*Sign up is required to attend on No-School days, Early Release days and Christmas and Spring Breaks. Field trips taken on these days will be an additional cost.
We are a state-licensed facility that provides a safe, fun and stimulating environment
- Secured code access for checking in and checking out
- Access to the Princeton Club gym and rooftop soccer field
- Energetic and outgoing teachers with low student to
- Special presenters, themed enrichment classes and sporting events tied to a monthly theme
- Transportation to and from area schools
Madison WI Schools Currently Served
- Falk – After School
- Stephens – After School
- Muir – After School
- Huegel – After School
- Chavez – After School
- Olson – After School
- West Middleton – After School
- St. Maria Goretti – After School
- Country View – After School
- High Point Christian – After School
- Sauk Trails – After School
- Elm Lawn – After School
- Sunset Ridge – After School
- Midvale – After School
- Van Hise – After School
- Crestwood – After School
- Orchard Ridge – After School
If your school is not listed and you would like us to consider going to your school, please contact us.