Before & After School Teacher – Full and Part Time
Are you missing the laughter of kids in your life? Do you have a desire to make a difference in the life of a chid? Perhaps a career in Early Childhood is what you need!
We are a state licensed Christian child care facility located on the west side of Madison, WI. We are currently looking for energetic and loving teachers for our before and after school program. Over the past 12 years we have grown into the largest private preschool in the Madison area, serving over 350 families with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. We also offer 3 different summer camp programs as well. We are excited to announce our recent expansion into our 4th location. Come join our amazing team of educators!
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- School Age Teacher Morning:
- 6:30am – 9:00am Monday – Friday
- Supervise school age children before school and assist with breakfast.
- School Age Teacher Afternoons:
- 1:00pm – 6:00pm on Monday and 2:45.pm – 6:00pm on Tuesday – Friday
- Supervise school age children, assist with snack and lead daily activities including indoor/outdoor games, craft projects and much more.
- All materials and lesson plans will be provided.
Experience with child care preferred but no necessary. Coursework in early childhood or child development preferred (education majors are encouraged to apply). Willing to complete required certifications and coursework within 90 days of employment (CPR, after school course certification, child abuse and neglect video).
Come join a fun and exciting team!
- We offer competitive wages
- Flexible scheduling – NO NIGHT AND WEEKENDS!
- Conveniently located on the Metro Bus line and easy access to the beltline
- Free off street parking
- Free lunch
- Did we mention a great bunch of people to work with?!
Call (608) 827-5437 for more information or click here to fill out an application. Applicants must complete our application in order to be considered for any position.