Are you missing the laughter of kids in your life? Do you have a desire to make a difference in the life of a child? Perhaps a career in Early Childhood is what you need!
We are a state licensed Christian child care facility located on the west side of Madison, WI. We are currently looking for energetic and loving teachers for our infant program. Over the past 12 years we have grown into the largest private preschool in the Madison area, serving over 350 families with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. We also offer 3 different summer camp programs as well. We are excited to announce our recent expansion into our 4th location. Come join our amazing team of educators!
- Assistant Teachers:
- Infant/Toddler Coursework, intro to Child Care
- Lead Teachers:
- Skills and Strategies for Early Childhood and/or Associate/Bachelor’s Degree in a variety of areas, including but not limited to Education.
Applicants currently enrolled in any of the above coursework are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be loving and nurturing and able to life small children.
Come join a fun and exciting team!
- We offer competitive wages
- An excellent benefit package including Health & Dental Insurance
- Flexible scheduling – NO NIGHT AND WEEKENDS!
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay with additional days off around Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Childcare discount
- Two full-day professional development days
- Educational opportunities
- Conveniently located on the Metro Bus line and easy access to the beltline
- Free off street parking
- Free lunch
- Discounted membership to The Princeton Club Helt Club
- Did we mention a great bunch of people to work with?!
Call (608) 827-5437 for more information or click here to fill out an application. Applicants must complete our application in order to be considered for any position.