Preschool Teacher- Lead and Assistant
It’s A New Year…… How About Applying For A New Job With Us?
Are you missing the laughter of kids in your life? Do you have a desire to make a difference in the life of a child? Perhaps a career in Early Childhood is what you need!
We are a state licensed Christian child care facility located on the west side of Madison, WI. We are currently looking for energetic and loving teachers for our infant/toddler and preschool program. Over the past 12 years we have grown into the largest private preschool in the Madison area, serving over 350 families with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. We also offer 3 different summer camp programs as well. We are excited to announce our recent expansion into our 4th location. Come join our amazing team of educators!
Assistant Teachers: Infant/Toddler Coursework, Intro to Child Care
Lead Teachers: Skills and Strategies for Early Childhood and/or Associate /
Bachelor’s Degree in a variety of areas, including but not limited to Education.
Applicants currently enrolled in any of the above coursework are encouraged to apply.
Come join a fun and exciting team!
- We offer competitive wages
- An excellent benefit package including Health & Dental Insurance
- Flexible scheduling- NO NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS!
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay with additional days off around Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Childcare discount
- Two full-day professional development days
- Educational opportunities
- Conveniently located on the Metro Bus line and easy access to the beltline
- Free off street parking
- Free lunch
- Discounted membership to The Princeton Club Health Club
- Did we mention a great bunch of people to work with?!
Call (608) 827-5437 for more information or visit our website to fill out an application:
- Childcare experience is preferred but not necessary. Students majoring in education encouraged!: 1 year
- High school or equivalent